Muslims throughout the world celebrate Eid Milad Un Nabi, that is birth of the last prophet Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H), on the 12th of Rabi al awwal, which is the third month of Islamic calendar. Every year, Muslims celebrate this event with religious passion and love for Prophet (P.B.U.H). Celebration in every country has regional colors in it. People, along with religious traditions, follow traditional regional customs to express their love for the beloved Prophet (P.B.U.H). Milad un Nabi history is very old, People of every country celebrates this auspicious event in different ways.
Celebrations of Eid Milad Un Nabi
Many people ask about, Eid Milad un Nabi ki haqeeqat, In Pakistan, you can see Milad un Nabi celebrations in every big and small city, town, and village. As soon as the month of Rabi al awwal starts, people start organizing Mehfil e Milad and other ceremonies at different places. Many people organize these events in their houses, while big celebrations are organized by different religious and social organizations. Almost every academic institution, including schools, colleges, and universities, organize events related to Eid Milad un Nabi. Many people gather together to take out processions all over the country.
Jashne Eid Milad Un Nabi 2020
Karachi, Islamabad, Quetta, Lahore, and Peshawar are large cities of Pakistan, and every year thousands of Mahfil-e-Milad are held at the time of Milad un Nabi. On 12th Rabi al awwal, people start their day with recitation of Quran, and special prayers for the country, and Muslims of the world. For the special day, people decorate their houses, offices, shops, and other buildings with green flags and buntings. Many mosques are also decorated in the same way.
Another way, people celebrate Eid e Milad, is preparing special dishes. People not only enjoy these dishes by themselves, but distribute them among neighbors, relatives, friends, and family. Many people arrange large amount of food for needy people as well. These arrangements are usually done on the road sides, and on many other locations. Thousands and thousands of people eat free food from there, which people have arranged in the love of Hazrat Muhmmad (P.B.U.H).
Many religious and social organizations organize Quran recitation and Naat (poetry to praise Muhammad (P.B.U.H)) competitions. These competitions are held in different cities of the country. Many famous religious scholars and Naat reciters attend these competitions and distribute prizes among those who perform well. People start practicing to participate in these competitions months before. Most of the people consider this way, the most ideal way to celebrate Eid Milad un Nabi. According to them, no other way can express their true love for the prophet then reciting Quran and listening to it.
Other Ways to Celebrate Milad Un Nabi
Many Muslims around the world celebrate Eid Milad Saeed in the above way, whereas, there are many other ways of celebration as well. Muslims believe that to celebrate Milad un Nabi, and show love for Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H.), people should follow the footsteps of Prophet and do the good deeds he has taught us. They believe that worldly celebrations of the birth of our Prophet (P.B.U.H.) is not enough. They want to do something to express their true passion, love, and gratitude towards messenger of Allah. For this purpose, they perform some of the following, if all not, ways to sow this love:
- Perform Salat Five Times a Day – Although Muslims are obliged to perform salah (pray) five times a day, but it becomes more important when you are willing to show love for prophet. The best way to celebrate mawlid, is to revive the Sunnah of Prophet (P.B.U.H). Muslims should perform 5 times salat in masjids and with the core of the heart. Nothing can make our prophet (P.B.U.H) happier then watching Muslims fulfilling Allah’s command.
- Reciting Durood on Muhammad (P.B.U.H) – Darood is one of the things that can bring you lots and lots of blessings from your Lord. According to a Hadith, our Prophet (P.B.U.H) has said,
On the day of judgement, the person closest to me will be the one who has sent the most Durood unto me
We can celebrate the birthday of Allah’s messenger by remembering him, and sending durrod to him all day. Durood is actually a gift that a Muslim can send to Muhammad (P.B.U.H). It shows the respect, love, and admiration of people to him. Sending wishes to him in form of durood, should be a part of daily routine of a Muslim, but on 12th Rabi al Awwal, it should be done as much as anyone can. Nothing could be a better gift than this to Our Prophet (P.B.U.H).
- Distribute Charity – As Muslims, we believe that there is a right of needy people in our wealth. And for this purpose, we give charity. Our Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H), used to give charity to needy, even if he had only one date. Our prophet has taught us to make sure that we give charity to those who are in need, whether it is a special occasion, or just a simple day. He has taught us to make others’ life easy. On his special day, all Muslims should give as much charity as they can. In this way, they can revive the Sunnah of their beloved Prophet (P.B.U.H).
- Forgive Others For Their Mistakes – Muslims, whether they believe in the celebrations of Eid Milad un Nabi or not, should spend the day in the same spirit of forgiveness, as the Allah’s messenger Muhammad (P.B.U.H), used to spend his life. Many Muslims believe mawlid as another Eid of the year. Eid is the occasion when all Muslims forget about hard feeling for others, and celebrate it together with its real spirit. Those people who believe in celebrating birthday of Prophet, should celebrate it as Eid, and forget about mistakes of others. They should welcome other Muslims with open arms and hearts. This is another good way to express love and celebrate birth day of our beloved Prophet (P.B.U.H).
- Recitation of Quran – Although, personality of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) is full of blessings, the Holy Quran is the biggest gift he has given to the mankind. It is the Holy book that Allah sent to us for the guidance of mankind, and our Prophet (P.B.U.H) not only preached it, but also practiced it himself to show us how to live a life according to the teachings of the Holy book. Reading the Quran and practicing it is the best way to remember Muhammad (P.B.U.H), and praise him. Our prophet (P.B.U.H) wanted every person of his ummah to be a good human and a practicing Muslim. Therefore, this should be the target of every Muslim, and to achieve this target, we should read Quran, understand it, and practice on its teaching to fulfill the wish of our prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H). On the special day of Eid Milad un Nabi, all Muslims should read Quran as much as they can.
Eid Milad un Nabi 2020
In the year of 2020, Eid Milad un Nabi will be held in the month of October. Muslims all over the world have already started preparations for the celebrations of Eid Milad un Nabi 2020. All important buildings of the country and mosques will be decorated with lights. Shops, houses, and restaurants will be decorated with green buntings, lights, and flags.
All TV channels broadcast special transmissions on the special day of Milad un Nabi. They invite different scholars to come and shed light on different aspects of the life of Muhammad (P.B.U.H). Such transmissions are very useful and informative for all Muslims. People learn a lot from the scholars who come on televisions and discuss teachings of Prophet (P.B.U.H). TV channels also broadcast Naats of famous Naat reciters. Quiz competitions are also held to increase the quest of knowledge among students.
People will start organizing mahfil e Milad from the beginning of Rabi al awwal. Many people will participate in different eid Milad un Nabi Naat and Quran recitation competitions that will be organized for Eid Milad un Nabi 2020. Participants have already started practicing to perform their best. The main purpose of participants is not to win, but they want to express their love for Allah’s messenger. Through their poetry, they tell the world about Muhammad (P.B.U.H.), about his kindness, his love for people, and the sacrifices he gave for the people of his Ummah.
In a nutshell, there are different ways in which Muslims celebrate Milad un Nabi, but there is no difference on the fact that every Muslim love Messenger of Allah, Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H). There could be different ways to express this love, but purpose is one. Teachings of our Prophet (P.B.U.H) tell us that we should not fight over petty issues, and live together with love, and by forgiving mistakes and misunderstandings of each other. This could be the real spirit of celebrating Eid Milad un Nabi 2020.
Eid Milad Greetings
Here are some beautiful images that you can send to your Muslim brothers and sisters as Eid Milad greetings 2020. You can also send eid e Milad SMS messages in Urdu and English.
Special Eid Milad Un Nabi Naats
Here are some very popular Naats Shareef that people recite on Milad ul Nabi or on Bara Rabi Awal:
- Aaj Hai Jashn-e-wiladat Marhaba Ya Mustafa
- Aaqa Ka Milad Aaya
- Aaye Aaqa Madni Aaqa
- Aye Mere Sardar Ahlan Wasahlan Marhaba
- Falak Ke Nazaro Zameen Ki Baharon
- Aa Gaye Muzdah Shafia Ka Sunanay Waalay
Milad un Nabi 2020 Date
In 2020 Mawlid or Milad un Nabi will begin in the evening of October 29 in Pakistan and 28 October in Europe and rest of the world. These dates are not confirmed yet and will be confirmed at the end of the Islamic month of Safar.
12 Rabi ul Awal 2020, Eid-e-Milad un nabhi is also called Maulid or Mawlid, since naat and hyms are sung in praise of the Prophet. It is believed that, listening to these recitation one gets worldly and heavenly rewards. The Sunni and the Shia sects have a different take on the ways of marking the day. The Shia community believes that on this day Prophet Muhammad chose Hazrat Ali as his successor. The Sunni community holds prayers throughout the month and they do not practice mourning on this day. Milad un Nabi is celebrated on the 12th of the month of Rabi al-Awal, according to the Islamic calendar Hijri! According to the English calendar this festival is 10 to 12 days before every year. For the year 2020, you can expect that those prophets can be celebrated on October 28 or 29!
Eid Milad un Nabhi 2020 Wishes Quotes
Dunia Ki Hr Fiza Mein Ujala Rasool Ka,
Ye Sari Kainat Hain Sadqa Rasool Ka..
Khushbo-e-gulab Hai Pasina Rasool Ka,
Ho Apko Mubarak Ye Mahina Rasool Ka..
(Sallallaho Alaihi Wasllm)
MAY THE MAGIC OF DIS EID
BRING LOTS OF HAPPINESS IN UR LIFE
& MAY U CELEBRATE IT WID
ALL UR CLOSE FRIENDZZZZZZ
& MAY IT FILL UR HEART WID LOVE
TODAY I PRAY THAT:
HAPPINESS STAYS AT YOUR DOOR;
MAY IT KNOCK EARLY AND STAY LATE;
AND LEAVE THE GIFT OF ALLAH’S LOVE;
PEACE, JOY AND GOOD HEALTH BEHIND!
BEST WISHES FOR A HAPPY EID!
Happy Eid Milad Un Nabi
May Allah fill this occasion with happiness your life
Your heart with love
Your soul with spirtuality
And your mind with wisdom
Wishing u a very Happy Eid Milad Un Nabi
12 Rabi-ul-Awal Mubarak
Nisar tayri chehl pehel per hazaron Eidain Rabi-ul-awal,
Siwa-e-iblees ke jahan main sabhi tou khushian mana rahay hain.
Aap Ko Jashan-e-Eid Mulad Un Nabi Mubarak Ho
Allah Ta’llah Hum Sabhi Ko Seedhi Rah Per Chalne Ki Taufeeq Ata Farmayein
May Allah this occasion flood
your life with happiness
your heart with love
your soul with spiritual
your mind with wisdom
wishing u a very Happy Eid Mawlid al Nabi.