Strawberry & Oats Milkshake Recipe
Fresh Strawberries – 10-12
Roasted Oats – 1/4 Cup
Chilled Milk – 3 Cup
Sugar – 1 tbsp [or to taste]
1. Wash the berries, remove hull and chop it.
2. In a blender or mixer add roasted oats, strawberry and blend for minute.
(You can skip oats and make this as strawberry milkshake.)
3. Now add milk, sugar and blend again for 1-2 minutes or until smooth.
(You can add vanilla or strawberry ice cream as a topping or while blending to make it rich and creamy milkshake.)
Add ice cubes or chill and serve.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Milkshake
Chilled Milk – 4 Cups
Chocolate Chip Cookies – 6
Ice cream – 2 scoops [Chocolate/Vanilla or any flavor]
1. In a blender or mixer add milk, ice cream and 4 cookies. Blend until smooth or for 2 minutes.
2. Pour in serving glass, crush remaining cookies and use for garnishing.
Our yummy milkshake is ready in no time.
~ Use any cookie & ice cream of choice.
~ Add a ripe banana for extra flavor.
~ Add sugar if needed.
~ Do any topping of your choice like nuts, chocolate sauce, sprinkles etc.
Big Ripen Banana – 2
Chilled Milk – 3 Cups
Cinnamon Powder – 1/2 tsp [optional]
Sugar/Honey – To Taste
Vanilla Ice cream – 2 Scoops [optional, I didn’t use]
Ice Cubes – Few
Chopped Walnut – 2 tbsp [To Garnish]
1. Peel and chop banana, add in a blender or mixer along with all other ingredients except walnut and blend until smooth or for 2 minutes.
~ Adjust sweetness if required.
Pour in serving glass, garnish with chopped walnut & serve immediately.
~ For garnish you can use chocolate sauce, chocolate Rice or anything that fancy you.
~ You can add any other fruit along with banana.
~ I didn’t add sugar as the banana were very sweet, you may need to add according to your desire.
~ You can use cinnamon powder or vanilla extract to enhance flavor.
~ You can add a scope or two of your favorite ice cream to have a creamy texture.
Apple Milkshake Recipe
Apple – 2
Milk – 2 Cups
Sugar – To Taste
Cinnamon Powder – 1/2 tsp [optional]
Ice Cubes – 5-6
1. Wash, core and chop apples, not need to peel.
2. Place all ingredients in a blender or mixer and blend until smooth. Pour in individual glasses and serve.
~ Add a scoop of ice cream for a creamy milkshake.
~You can add almonds, walnut to give a nutty taste.
~ Add little roasted oats to make it wholesome.
Mango Lassi Recipe
Rose Water or Kewra Water – 1 tsp [optional]
Fresh Crushed Cardamom – 1/2 tsp
Sugar – 2 tbsp [or to taste]
Fresh Yogurt/Curd – 2 Cups
Chopped Mango – 2 Cups
Chopped Pistachio – 2 tsp (for garnishing)
Saffron/Kesar – A Pinch (plus garnishing)
2. In a blender or mixer add mango pieces, sugar and puree.
3. Now add yogurt, cardamom powder, saffron and kewar or rose water.
4. Blend again until smooth or for a minute.
5. Pour in serving glass or chill and serve with pista and saffron garnish.
- Use chilled yogurt and curd instead of adding ice cubes for a thick, creamy lassi.
- You can add 1-2 tbsp of fresh cream to lassi.
- Adding saffron, kewra or rose water is optional, if you don’t have both then just ignore.
- You can add 1/2 cup of milk if preferred.
- Use any variety of mango you like.
STRAWBERRY LASSI RECIPE
- 2 Cups – Chilled Yogurt/Dahi/Curd
- 1/2 Cup – Chilled Milk
- 1 Cup – Chopped Strawberries
- 4 tbsp or to taste – Sugar
- 2 tsp – Rose or Keora (Kewra) Water
- 2 tbsp – Fresh Cream (optional)
- Rinse, hull and chop the strawberries, keep aside 3-4 pieces of strawberry for garnish.
- In a blender or mixer add curd, milk and pulse for 30 secs to 1 min.
- Add strawberries, sugar, rose water, cream (if using) and blend again with 2-3 mins with intervals to get creamy lassi.
Transfer in to serving glasses, garnish with strawberry pieces and serve immediately.
- You can replace sugar with honey. Adjust sugar or honey to taste.
- You can use ice cubes while serving lassi.
- You can also add 1/2 tsp of freshly crushed cardamom while blending.
- If you don’t use cream, lassi still taste delicious.
MANGO JUICE RECIPE
- 1 Cup – Chopped Mango
- 4 Cups – Water
- 2 tbsp – Sugar or Honey (or to taste)
- A Pinch – Salt
- 1/2 Cup – Ice Cubes
- Peel and chop mango in medium size pieces. In a mixer or blender add mango pieces, sugar or honey, salt, 1 cup water, few ice cubes.
- Pluse mixer or blend for 2 mins, transfer mango puree in a large bowl and add remaining water, stir well (add more sugar or honey if needed). Pour in serving glass and 2-3 or as required ice cubes in each glass (sieve juice before serving if prefered.)
Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. I added small mango pieces in juice before serving.
- You can adjust water with the consistency you prefer you juice to be either thick or thin.
- Adjust sugar to honey to your taste.
- It’s good to serve the juice immediately.
Papaya Apple Juice Recipe
Ripe Papaya – Half from one large fruit or 4 cups chopped loosely packed
Apple – 2 or 2 cups chopped loosely packed
Sugar/Honey – To Taste (I used 2 tsp)
Water – 4-5 Cups
Cardamom – 1 (optional)
Ice Cubes – Few, if required
1. Peel, de-seed and chop papaya. Core and chop apples, you can peel apple if wished, I didn’t do that.
2. In a blender or mixer add papaya, apple pieces, 1 cup water and blend until smooth around 1-2 minutes.
3. Add sugar or honey another more water, cardamom (if using) and blend for a minute.
Chill and serve or add ice cubes before serving. Enjoy the your juice.
- 5 Iftar Meat Recipes (Ramadan Iftar Recipes)
- Ramadan 1st 2nd 3rd Ashra Names and Dua in English Urdu Arabic
- Best Whatsapp Ramadan Status
- Whatsapp Ramadan Status in Urdu & English
- Ramazan status for whatsapp, facebook and instagram
- Ramadan Mubarak status Whatsapp Facebook Ramazan Status
- Ramadan Mubarak Facebook whatsapp Status SMS Messages